Includes mandatory Berkeley, CA labor law posting requirements. Please see the Berkeley, CA Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Berkeley CA poster is 17″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (May 2022)
- Effective July 1, 2022 the minimum wage increases to $16.99
Minimum Wage (August 2021)
- Effective July 1, 2021 the Minimum Wage increases to $16.32 per hour.
*While the state has modified this mandatory notice, we have determined that this change will not impact the compliance of your existing poster if it includes the most recent mandatory change listed below. Plan customers who would like an updated poster can reach out to us on chat or by calling 1.800.322.3636.
Mandatory Berkeley CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family-Friendly and Environment-Friendly Workplace Ordinance
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – July 2019
Minimum Wage – July 2017
Paid Sick Leave – July 2017
Family-Friendly and Environment-Friendly Workplace Ordinance – July 2017