Berkeley Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (July 2017)
- The minimum wage will increase to $13.75 per hour effective October 1, 2017.
- Effective October 1, 2018, the minimum wage will increase to $15.00 per hour.
- Beginning July 1, 2019, and annually thereafter, the minimum wage will be based on local CPI.
Paid Sick Leave (July 2017)
- The new law, effective October 1, 2017, provides employees with 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked.
- Paid sick leave may be used after 90 calendar days.
Family Friendly and Environment Friendly Workplace Ordinance (July 2017)
- Under the new law, each employee has the right to ask for a flexible or predictable work schedule.
- Employers must respond in writing, within 21 days, to any written request.
Berkeley CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Berkeley CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage:
- $13.75 per hour effective 10/1/2017
- $15.00 per hour effective 10/1/2018
- Based on local CPI beginning 7/1/2019
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Friendly and Environment Friendly Workplace Ordinance
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Berkeley CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Los Angeles Labor Law Poster$16.95 Select options
Cupertino Labor Law Poster$16.95 Select options
Los Altos Labor Law Poster$16.95 Select options
El Cerrito Labor Law Poster$16.95 Select options
Emeryville Labor Law Poster$16.95 Select options
California Labor Law Poster