Minimum Wage (May 2018)
- Effective July 1, 2018:
- For employers with 26 or more employees, the minimum wage increases to $13.25 per hour.
- For employers with 25 or fewer employees, the minimum wage increases to $12.00 per hour.
Minimum Wage – Sept 2017
Paid Sick Leave – Sept 2017
Minimum Wage – July 2017
Santa Monica CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Santa Monica CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – effective July 1, 2018:
- $13.25 per hour for employers with 26 or more employees
- $12.00 per hour for employers with 25 or fewer employees
- Paid Sick Leave
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Santa Monica CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year