- Includes mandatory Fremont CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Fremont CA poster is 17″w by 11″h
Quality full-color printing
California Posting Requirements
Mandatory California Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Payday Notice
- Unemployment Insurance/Paid Family Leave/Disability
- Workplace Discrimination
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – Cal OSHA
- Emergency Numbers
- Access to Medical Records
- Rights as a Pregnant Employee (formerly “Notice A”)
- Family Care/Medical Leave (formerly “Notice B”)
- Workers’ Compensation (Injuries Caused by Work)
- Time Off to Vote
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transgender Rights
Minimum Wage (April 2019)
- Effective July 1, 2020:
- Employers with 26 or more employees must pay a minimum wage of $15.00 per hour.
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees must pay a minimum wage of $13.50 per hour.
- Effective July 1, 2021:
- Employers with 26 or more employees must pay a minimum wage of $15.00 plus CPI per hour.
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees must pay a minimum wage of $15.00 per hour.
- Thereafter, the minimum wage will be adjusted yearly based on CPI.
Mandatory Fremont CA Labor Law Notices
Minimum wage – Jul 2019