Emeryville Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (July 2018)
- Effective July 1, 2018:
- For businesses with 56 or more employees, the minimum wage increases to $15.69 per hour.
- For businesses with 55 or fewer employees, the minimum wage increases to $15.00 per hour.
Minimum Wage – July 2017
Paid Sick Leave – July 2017
Minimum Wage – July 2016
Paid Sick Leave – July 2016
Emeryville CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Emeryville CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage — effective 7/1/18
- For businesses with 56 or more – $15.69 per hour
- For businesses with 55 or fewer – $15.00 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Emeryville CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year