Minimum Wage (effective July 1, 2017)
- For businesses with 56 or more employees, the minimum wage increases to $15.20 per hour.
- For businesses with 55 or fewer employees, the minimum wage increases to $14.00 per hour.
Paid Sick Leave (July 2017)
- Large businesses are now defined as those with 56 or more employees, and small businesses are defined as those with 55 or fewer employees.
Minimum Wage – July 2016
Paid Sick Leave – July 2016
Emeryville CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Emeryville CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- For businesses with 56 or more – $15.20 per hour
- For businesses with 55 or fewer – $14.00 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Emeryville CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year