Los Altos Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $13.50 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
- Annual increases based on local CPI will occur each Jan. 1.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New minimum wage rate of $13.50 has been added to the notice.
- Employers may not discriminate or take adverse action against employees for exercising their rights under the minimum wage ordinance.
- Covered employees are entitled to these rights regardless of immigration status.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
- Includes mandatory Los Altos CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year