Includes mandatory Bernalillo, NM labor law posting requirements. Please see the Bernalillo, NM Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Bernalillo County NM poster is 17″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Employee Wellness Act (September 2020)
- Employers are now required to provide paid sick leave to employees if:
- The employer employs two or more employees,
- The physical premises of the business is located in the unincorporated part of Bernalillo County, and
- The employee performs at least 56 hours of work in a year.
- Employees will accrue one hour of paid time off for every 32 hours worked.
- Employees begin accruing paid time off on the 1st day of employment, or the effective date of the ordinance if already employed.
- From October 1st, 2020 through June 30th, 2021, employers subject to the ordinance are required to provide employees up to 28 hours of paid time off, unless the employer’s existing policy provides for a higher limit.
- The notice also provides information on how and when the employee can use paid time off.
- Employees who request and/or use paid sick time are protected from retaliation and can file a complaint against an employer who retaliates, discriminates, or fails to provide the required paid leave.
- Effective Date: October 1st, 2020.
Mandatory Bernalillo County NM Labor Law Notice
- Minimum Wage
- Employee Wellness Act – effective 10/1/2020
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Minimum Wage – Jan 2020
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019