Bernalillo County Labor Law Poster
Employee Wellness Act (September 2020)
- Employers are now required to provide paid sick leave to employees if:
- The employer employs two or more employees,
- The physical premises of the business is located in the unincorporated part of Bernalillo County, and
- The employee performs at least 56 hours of work in a year.
- Employees will accrue one hour of paid time off for every 32 hours worked.
- Employees begin accruing paid time off on the 1st day of employment, or the effective date of the ordinance if already employed.
- From October 1st, 2020 through June 30th, 2021, employers subject to the ordinance are required to provide employees up to 28 hours of paid time off, unless the employer’s existing policy provides for a higher limit.
- The notice also provides information on how and when the employee can use paid time off.
- Employees who request and/or use paid sick time are protected from retaliation and can file a complaint against an employer who retaliates, discriminates, or fails to provide the required paid leave.
- Effective Date: October 1st, 2020.
Bernalillo, NM Historical Labor Law Updates:
Minimum Wage — Jan 2020
Minimum Wage — Jan 2019
Bernalillo County NM Posting Requirements
Mandatory Bernalillo County NM Labor Law Notice
- Minimum Wage – $9.20 effective 1/1/2020
- Employee Wellness Act – effective 10/1/2020
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Bernalillo County NM labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Bernalillo County NM poster is 17″w by 11″h
Quality full-color printing
New Mexico Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Mexico Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Job Health and Safety
- Human Trafficking
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!