Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Jul 2017)
- The job must now be held open for an applicant for at least five “business” days.
- The language “rescinded offer of employment” has been replaced with “proposed adverse action” in the description of the rights of applicants.
- New Revision Date of 7/17
Minimum Wage (Jul 2017)
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees must pay them $10.50 per hour, effective July 1, 2017.
- Employers with 26 or more employees must pay them $12.00 per hour, effective July 1, 2017.
- The previous minimum wage rate has been removed.
Paid Sick Leave (Jul 2017)
- Updated law states that all employers are now required to provide paid sick leave, effective July 1, 2017. Previously, law only applied to employers with 26 or more employees.
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – July 2016
Paid Sick Leave – July 2016
Los Angeles CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Los Angeles CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – effective July 1, 2017
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees: $10.50 per hour
- Employers with 26 or more employees: $12.00 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave
- Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Los Angeles CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year