Minimum Wage (May 2018)
- Effective July 1, 2018:
- Employers with 26 or more employees must pay a minimum wage of $13.25 per hour.
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees must pay a minimum wage of $12.00 per hour.
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring – Jul 2017
Minimum Wage – July 2017
Paid Sick Leave – July 2017
Los Angeles CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Los Angeles CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – effective July 1, 2018
- Employers with 26 or more employees: $13.25 per hour
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees: $12.00 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave
- Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Los Angeles CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year