Includes mandatory Los Angeles City, CA labor law posting requirements. Please see the Los Angeles City, CA Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Los Angeles CA poster is 18″w by 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Los Angeles City CA – Minimum Wage (March 2022)
- Effective July 1st, 2022, the minimum wage will increase to
- $16.04 per hour for businesses with more than 26 employees, and
- $16.04 per hour for businesses with 1-25 employees or approved non-profit corporations with more than 26 employees.
Mandatory Los Angeles CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Paid Sick Leave
- Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Minimum Wage – Jul 2021
Minimum Wage – Jul 2019
Minimum Wage – Jul 2018
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring – Jul 2017
Minimum Wage – Jul 2017
Paid Sick Leave – Jul 2017