Includes mandatory New Mexico labor law posting requirements. Please see the New Mexico Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- New Mexico poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one New Mexico & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Minimum Wage (December 2022)
Effective January 1st, 2023, the minimum wage will increase to $12.00/hour for most employees, and $3.00/hour for tipped employees. Available in English and Spanish.
Mandatory New Mexico Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Job Health and Safety*
- Human Trafficking*
- Paid Sick Leave*
Includes Federal posting requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Paid Sick Leave – Jul 2022
Minimum Wage – Jan 2022
Job Health and Safety – Jan 2022
Minimum Wage – Jan 2021
Minimum Wage – Jan 2020
Minimum Wage – Sep 2018
Discrimination – Feb 2016
Minimum Wage – Jul 2014
Human Trafficking – Jul 2014
Job Health and Safety – Jul 2014
Discrimination – Jul 2014
Workers’ Compensation – Jul 2014
Unemployment – Jul 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.