New Mexico Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage Act (September 2018)
- New information for tipped workers:
- If employees’ tips and the hourly tipped wage of $2.13 do not equal at least $7.50, employers must make up the difference.
- Tipped employees have a right to keep all their tips.
- New information on enforcement of the law:
- Back wages can be recovered for employees who have been underpaid in violation of the law, going back at least 3 years, or longer for a continued violation.
- Employer violations may result in civil or criminal action.
- Certain jobs or employers are exempt from the minimum wage or overtime pay provisions.
- Localities with higher minimum wages than the state have been added to the notice.
Discrimination – Feb 2016
New Mexico Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Mexico Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $7.50*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Job Health and Safety*
- Human Trafficking*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New Mexico poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one New Mexico & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.