New Mexico Labor Law Poster
Discrimination (Feb 2016)
- New information about New Mexico Human Rights Act, which;
- Prohibits discrimination in employment, housing, credit, and public accommodations
- Prohibits retaliation for complaining about discrimination
- Sexual harassment and harassment based on other protected categories is prohibited.
- New information about enforcement includes requirement that complaints be filed with the Human Rights Bureau within 300 days of the last act of discrimination or harassment.
- Complaints may be filed by phone or with online complaint form
- New Revision Date of 12/2015
New Mexico Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Mexico Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $7.50*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Job Health and Safety*
- Human Trafficking*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New Mexico poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one New Mexico & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.