Includes mandatory New Mexico labor law posting requirements. Please see the New Mexico Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- New Mexico poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one New Mexico & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Paid Sick Leave (May 2022)
- Effective July 1st, 2022, employers are required to post the Paid Sick Leave notice in a conspicuous location in the workplace.
- For every thirty hours worked, employees accrue one hour of earned sick leave. Up to 64 hours of earned sick leave may be used per year and the unused hours can carry over to the next year.
- The notice is broken down into 10 sections:
- Use of Paid Sick Leave
- Reason for Use of Leave
- Use of Sick Leave
- Reasonable Documentation
- Document Retention
- Retaliation Prohibited
- Complaint Process
- Available in English and Spanish
- Publication date of 3/2022
Mandatory New Mexico Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Job Health and Safety*
- Human Trafficking*
- Paid Sick Leave*
Includes Federal posting requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2022
Job Health and Safety – Jan 2022
Minimum Wage – Jan 2021
Minimum Wage – Jan 2020
Minimum Wage – Sep 2018
Discrimination – Feb 2016
Minimum Wage – Jul 2014
Human Trafficking – Jul 2014
Job Health and Safety – Jul 2014
Discrimination – Jul 2014
Workers’ Compensation – Jul 2014
Unemployment – Jul 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.