Includes mandatory Broward County, FL labor law posting requirements. Please see the Broward County, FL Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Broward County FL poster is 8 1/2″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Broward County, FL – Wage Recovery Notice (June 2021)
- The employee is no longer required to provide the employer with the total amount of unpaid or underpaid wages through the date of writing for the written notice.
- The employer is now allowed 15 (fifteen) days after receipt of the written notice to respond. If the employee does not receive a response, they may submit their Wage Recovery Complaint Form and a copy of the notice letter to the Professional Standards/Human Rights office.
The notice now specifies that it is against the law to retaliate against an employee for exercising their rights under the ordinance.
Mandatory Broward County FL Labor Law Notices
- Wage Recovery Notice
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Your Rights Under the Broward County Living Wage Ordinance – Jan 2020
Your Rights Under the Broward County Living Wage Ordinance – June 2017
Wage Recovery – 2017