Includes mandatory Broward County, FL labor law posting requirements. Please see the Broward County, FL Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Broward County FL poster is 8 1/2″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Your Rights Under the Broward County Living Wage Ordinance (Jan. 2020)
- This notice states the living wages for 2020 and how this ordinance is enforced.
- The poster must be displayed at job sites for service contractors and subcontractors subject to the living wage ordinance.
- Required for: FL Contractors and Subcontractors in Broward County subject to the living wage ordinance.
Broward County, FL Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Your Rights Under the Broward County Living Wage Ordinance (Broward County Only)
- $15.12 per hour without health benefits
- $13.47 per hour with qualifying health benefits amounting to at least $1.65 per hour
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Florida Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage*
- Reemployment Assistance*
- Child Labor
- Workers’ Compensation
Note that employers in various industries or particular counties may have other labor law posting requirements. Florida employers with a multilingual workforce may also have additional poster requirements; many of these posters are available in Spanish.
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Wage Recovery – 2017
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!