Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $13.50 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New notice states that employers may not discriminate or take adverse action against employees for exercising their rights under the law.
- Covered employees are entitled to these rights regardless of immigration status.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
- Includes mandatory Palo Alto CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year