Pasadena Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (June 2020)
- For employers with 26 or more employees, the minimum wage has increased to $15.00
- For employers with 25 or fewer employees, the minimum wage has increased to $14.25
- The effective date of 7/1/20
Pasadena Historical Labor Law Updates:
Minimum Wage – Jul 2019
Minimum Wage – Jul 2018
Minimum Wage – Sep 2017
Minimum Wage – Jul 2017
Pasadena CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Pasadena CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage for employers with 26 or more employees
- $15.00 effective 7/1/20
- Minimum Wage for employers with 25 or fewer employees
- $14.25 effective 7/1/20
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Pasadena CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Pasadena CA poster is 17″w by 11″h
Quality full-color printing
California Posting Requirements
Mandatory California Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Payday Notice
- Unemployment Insurance/Paid Family Leave/Disability
- Workplace Discrimination
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – Cal OSHA
- Emergency Numbers
- Access to Medical Records
- Rights as a Pregnant Employee (formerly “Notice A”)
- Family Care/Medical Leave (formerly “Notice B”)
- Workers’ Compensation (Injuries Caused by Work)
- Time Off to Vote
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transgender Rights
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!