Minimum Wage (Apr 2018)
Effective July 1, 2018:
- For employers with 26 or more employees, the minimum wage is $13.25 per hour.
- For employers with 25 or fewer employees, the minimum wage is $12.00 per hour.
Minimum Wage – Sept 2017
Minimum Wage – July 2017
Pasadena CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Pasadena CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage for employers with 26 or more employees
- $13.25 effective 7/1/18
- Minimum Wage for employers with 25 or fewer employees
- $12.00 effective 7/1/18
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Pasadena CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year