Pittsburgh PA City Labor Law Poster
Pittsburgh, PA – Paid Sick Days Act
Effective May 2020
- Employers must provide eligible employees with paid sick time. A covered or eligible employee is someone who performs work within the boundaries of the city for 35 or more hours per calendar year.
- Employers with 15 or more employers must provide employees with 1 hour of sick time for every 35 hours worked, up to a maximum of 40 hours per year.
- Employers with fewer than 15 employees must provide employees with 1 hour of sick time for every 35 hours worked, up to a maximum of 24 hours per year
- Sick time may be used to care for the employee’s or family member’s illness, injury, or health condition, or in the case of a public health emergency or a family member’s exposer to a communicable disease.
- For the first year, only unpaid sick time must accrue at this rate.
- Employers cannot retaliate against an employees who request or use this sick time.
- Effective date 3/15/20
Pittsburgh PA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Pittsburgh PA Labor Law Notices
- Paid Sick Days Act (available in English)
Mandatory Pennsylvania Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $7.25*
- Employment Provisions*
- Public Accommodations*
- Unemployment Compensation*
- Equal Pay Law*
- Child Labor Law*
- Workers’ Compensation
- Hours for Minors*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Other Mandatory Requirements
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Pittsburgh PA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Pittsburgh PA poster is 17″w by 11″h
Quality full-color printing
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!