Includes mandatory Pittsburgh, PA labor law posting requirements. Please see the Pittsburgh, PA Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Pittsburgh PA poster is 17″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Pittsburgh, PA – Paid Sick Days Act
Effective May 2020
- Employers must provide eligible employees with paid sick time. A covered or eligible employee is someone who performs work within the boundaries of the city for 35 or more hours per calendar year.
- Employers with 15 or more employers must provide employees with 1 hour of sick time for every 35 hours worked, up to a maximum of 40 hours per year.
- Employers with fewer than 15 employees must provide employees with 1 hour of sick time for every 35 hours worked, up to a maximum of 24 hours per year.
- Sick time may be used to care for the employee’s or family member’s illness, injury, or health condition, or in the case of a public health emergency or a family member’s exposer to a communicable disease.
- For the first year, only unpaid sick time must accrue at this rate.
- Employers cannot retaliate against employees who request or use this sick time.
- Effective date 3/15/20
Mandatory Pittsburgh PA Labor Law Notices
- Paid Sick Days Act
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters