Wage Theft Prevention (Aug 2017)
- Employees who performed work within the previous 12 months are protected against wage theft and from retaliation by their employer for filing a complaint.
- Employees must file a complaint with the City Clerk, and employers must file an answer to the complaint within 21 days.
- Includes mandatory St. Petersburg FL labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year