Includes mandatory Albuquerque, NM labor law posting requirements. Please see the Albuquerque, NM Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Albuquerque NM poster is 17″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (December 2021)
- Effective January 1st, 2022, the minimum wage will increase to
- $11.50/hour for most employees,
- $6.90/hour for tipped employees, and
- $10.50 if the employer provides healthcare and/or childcare benefits with a cost equal to or greater than $2,500 per year.
- Available in English and Spanish
Mandatory Albuquerque NM Labor Law Notices
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Minimum Wage – Nov 2020
Minimum Wage – Jan 2020
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017