Albuquerque Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (October 2019)
- Effective Jan. 1, 2020:
- The minimum wage increases to $9.35.
- For employees who receive healthcare and/or childcare benefits, the minimum wage increases to $8.35.
- For tipped employees, the minimum wage increases to $5.60.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Albuquerque NM Posting Requirements
Mandatory Albuquerque NM Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage — effective 1/1/20
- $9.35 (without healthcare and/or childcare benefits)
- $8.35 (with healthcare and/or childcare benefits)
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Albuquerque NM labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Albuquerque NM poster is 17″w by 11″h
Quality full-color printing
New Mexico Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Mexico Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Job Health and Safety
- Human Trafficking
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!