Albuquerque Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Oct 2017)
- Effective Jan. 1, 2018:
- The minimum wage increases to $8.95.
- For employees who receive healthcare and/or childcare benefits, the minimum wage increases to $7.95.
- For tipped employees, the minimum wage increases to $5.35.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
- Includes mandatory Albuquerque NM labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year