- Includes mandatory Cook County IL labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Cook County IL poster is 17″ w by 11″ h
Quality full-color printing
Are you located in Chicago? Get the combined Chicago/Cook County IL poster.
Illinois Posting Requirements
Mandatory Illinois Labor Law Notices
- Your Rights Under Illinois Employment Laws – Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Smoke-Free Illinois
- Pregnancy Rights
- Employment Rights
Minimum Wage (June 2019)
- Effective July 1, 2019:
- The minimum wage increases to $12.00 per hour.
- The tipped wage increases to $5.25 per hour.
Mandatory Cook County IL Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Earned Sick Leave
Minimum Wage – July 2018
Minimum Wage – July 2017
Earned Sick Leave – July 2017