Includes mandatory Cook County, IL labor law posting requirements. Please see the Cook County, IL Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Cook County IL poster is 17″ w by 11″ h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Are you located in Chicago? Get the combined Chicago/Cook County IL poster.
Cook County Minimum Wage (June 2022)
- Effective July 1st, 2022, the minimum wage will increase to
- $13.35 per hour for non-tipped workers, and
- $7.40 per hour for tipped workers.
Mandatory Cook County IL Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Earned Sick Leave
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2022
Minimum Wage – Jul 2021
Minimum Wage – Jul 2019
Minimum Wage – Jul 2018
Minimum Wage – Jul 2017
Earned Sick Leave – Jul 2017