Cook County Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (July 2018)
- Effective July 1, 2018:
- The minimum wage increases to $11.00 per hour.
- The tipped wage increases to $5.10 per hour.
Minimum Wage – July 2017
Earned Sick Leave – July 2017
Cook County IL Posting Requirements
Mandatory Cook County IL Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage:
- $11.00 per hour effective July 1, 2018
- $12.00 per hour effective July 1, 2019
- $13.00 per hour effective July 1, 2020
- Earned Sick Leave
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Cook County IL labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Are you located in Chicago? Get the combined Chicago/Cook County IL poster.
Federal Labor Law Poster – Applicant Edition$9.95 Select options
Federal Labor Law Poster$17.50 Select options
Federal Contractor Poster$14.95 Select options
Chicago/Cook County Labor Law Poster$16.95 Select options
Federal EEO Poster Supplement$9.95 Select options
Illinois Labor Law Poster