Illinois Labor Law Poster
Discrimination and Sexual Harassment –formerly Employment Rights (October 2018)
- Updated notice places greater emphasis on employees’ right to be free from sexual harassment.
- Employees have the right to reasonable job accommodations based on pregnancy and disability.
- Employers may not retaliate against employees who report discrimination, participate in an investigation, or help others exercise their rights under the law.
- Posting the notice is no longer optional; employers must post the notice where employees can readily see it.
- New Publication Date of 9/18
Your Rights Under ISERRA (October 2018)
- New law—the state version of federal USERRA—protects the employment and benefits of servicemembers who leave civilian jobs to serve the U.S. or Illinois.
- The Illinois Servicemember Employment & Reemployment Rights Act expands protections to all members of the armed forces.
- Publication Date of 10/18
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Employment Rights – Sept 2017
Pregnancy Rights – Dec 2014
Unemployment Insurance – Oct 2012
Illinois Posting Requirements
Mandatory Illinois Labor Law Notices
- Your Rights Under Illinois Employment Laws – Minimum wage $8.25*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Smoke-Free Illinois*
- Pregnancy Rights*
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment (formerly Employment Rights)
- Your Rights Under ISERRA
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Illinois Poster is 18″w x 24″
All-in-one Illinois & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.