Portland ME Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (January 2019)
- The minimum wage increases to $12.00 per hour effective January 2020
- The direct wage for tipped workers will be at least $6.00 cash per hour.
- If a service employee’s direct wage and total tips do not equal or exceed $12.00 per hour, the employer must pay the service employee the difference
Portland ME Historical changes:
Minimum Wage – Jul 2019
Minimum Wage – Jul 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2016
Portland ME Posting Requirements
Mandatory Portland ME Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – effective January 1, 2020
- $12.00 per hour
- $6.00 cash per hour for tipped workers
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Portland ME labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Portland ME poster is 8 1/2″w by 11″h
Quality full-color printing
Maine Posting Requirements
Mandatory Maine Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Sexual Harassment
- Video Display Terminals
- Whistleblower’s Protection Act
- Employment Security
- Regulation of Employment
- Child Labor Laws
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!