Minimum Wage (May 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $10.90 per hour effective July 1, 2018.
- Employers must continue to pay tipped workers a direct wage of at least $5.00 cash per hour.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2016
- Includes mandatory Portland ME labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Forklift Safety & Operation Reference Guide$14.95 Select options
NLRA Poster (Federal Contractors)$9.95 Select options
Federal Contractor Poster$14.95 Select options
Federal Labor Law Poster$17.50 Select options
Federal Labor Law Poster – Applicant Edition$9.95 Select options