Includes mandatory Maine labor law posting requirements. Please see the Maine Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Maine poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Maine & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Minimum Wage (January 2023)
Effective January 1st, 2023, the minimum wage in Maine will increase to $13.80/hour for non-tipped employees and $6.90/hour for tipped employees. Additionally, the Maine minimal salary for exempt workers is $796.17 per week or $41,401 per year.
Workers' Compensation (January 2023)
The Maine Workers’ Compensation notice has been updated to include contact information for the new Bangor Maine regional office.
Regulation of Employment (January 2023)
Two sections of the Regulation of Employment notice have been revised. The Payment of Wages section now includes information to specify employees who leave a job must be paid in full on the next payday or within two weeks. This includes payment of all unused paid vacation accrued after January 1st, 2023.
The Family Medical Leave section was revised to include qualifications for a domestic partner’s child, grandchild or domestic partner’s grandchild.
Maine Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Maine Human Rights Act Prohibits Sex Discrimination (Sexual Harassment)*
- Video Display Terminals
- Whistleblower’s Protection Act
- Employment Security Law
- Regulation of Employment*
- Child Labor Laws
- Maine Supports Nursing Moms
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – May 2022
Regulation of Employment – May 2022
Minimum Wage – Jan 2022
Regulation of Employment – Jan 2022
Maine Supports Nursing Moms – Jan 2022
Minimum Wage – Nov 2020
Regulations of Employment – Nov 2020
Earned Income Tax Credits – May 2020
Unemployment – Feb 2019
Workers’ Compensation – Feb 2019
Minimum Wage – Nov 2019
Nursing Mothers (new notice) – Nov 2019
Video Display Terminals – Nov 2019
Employment Security – Nov 2019
Child Labor Laws – Nov 2019
Minimum Wage – Apr 2014
Workers’ Compensation – Apr 2014
Sexual Harassment – Apr 2014
Safe Work for Computer Operators – Apr 2014
Whistleblower’s Protection – Apr 2014
Unemployment Compensation – Apr 2014
Regulation of Employment – Apr 2014
Child Labor Laws – Apr 2014
Unemployment – Sep 2013
Maternity Leave – Sep 2013
Fair Employment Law – Sep 2013
Workers’ Compensation – Sep 2013
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.