Maine Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. The tipped wage remains at $5.00.
- New Revision Date of 12/17
Video Display Terminals(formerly Safe Work for Computer Operators) (Jan 2018)
- Updated notice includes details of the law.
- Employers must create an education and training program for computer operators within 30 days of employment and annually thereafter.
- New Revision Date of 4/17
Child Labor Laws – Jul 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Child Labor Laws – Apr 2014
Maine Posting Requirements
Mandatory Maine Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $10.00 effective 1/1/18
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Sexual Harassment*
- Video Display Terminals
- Whistleblower’s Protection Act
- Employment Security
- Regulation of Employment
- Child Labor Laws
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Maine poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Maine & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.