Includes mandatory Maine labor law posting requirements. Please see the Maine Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Maine poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Maine & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Minimum Wage (July 2022)
- The ‘Service Employee’ and ‘Overtime’ sections have been reformatted.
Regulation of Employment (July 2022)
- Clarification has been added to the ‘Rest Breaks’ section
- Rest breaks that are offered to most employees must be 30 consecutive minutes. An unpaid rest break after 6 hours of work is also available.
- Clarification has been added to the ‘Family Medical Leave’ section
- “Serious health condition” replaces “serious illness.”
- Serious health condition of a “domestic partner’s child, grandchild, and domestic partner’s grandchild” can be used as a reason to take Family Medical Leave.
- The Spanish notice has been updated.
Maine Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Maine Human Rights Act Prohibits Sex Discrimination (Sexual Harassment)*
- Video Display Terminals
- Whistleblower’s Protection Act
- Employment Security Law
- Regulation of Employment*
- Child Labor Laws
- Maine Supports Nursing Moms
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2022
Regulation of Employment – Jan 2022
Maine Supports Nursing Moms – Jan 2022
Minimum Wage – Nov 2020
Regulations of Employment – Nov 2020
Earned Income Tax Credits – May 2020
Unemployment – Feb 2019
Workers’ Compensation – Feb 2019
Minimum Wage – Nov 2019
Nursing Mothers (new notice) – Nov 2019
Video Display Terminals – Nov 2019
Employment Security – Nov 2019
Child Labor Laws – Nov 2019
Minimum Wage – Apr 2014
Workers’ Compensation – Apr 2014
Sexual Harassment – Apr 2014
Safe Work for Computer Operators – Apr 2014
Whistleblower’s Protection – Apr 2014
Unemployment Compensation – Apr 2014
Regulation of Employment – Apr 2014
Child Labor Laws – Apr 2014
Unemployment – Sep 2013
Maternity Leave – Sep 2013
Fair Employment Law – Sep 2013
Workers’ Compensation – Sep 2013
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.