Includes mandatory Maine labor law posting requirements. Please see the Maine Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Maine poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Maine & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (November 2020)
- The minimum wage will increase to $12.15 per hour.
- The minimum wage for tipped employees as defined on the notice will increase to $6.08 per hour. If the employee does not earn the state minimum wage from weekly earned tips combined with the lower minimum wage, the employer must pay the difference.
- Effective January 1st, 2021.
Regulations of Employment (November 2020)
- A section on Earned Paid Leave.
- Effective January 1st, 2021,
- Employers with more than 10 employees who are employed for more than 120 days per year must provide paid leave based on the employee’s base pay.
- Paid leave is accrued at one hour for every 40 hours worked, up to 40 hours in one year.
- Accrual of leave begins at the start of employment, but employers are not required to permit the use of paid leave before the 120th day of employment in one year.
- The sections on Severance Pay and Mandatory Overtime have been removed from the notice.
New Revision date of 10/20.
Maine Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Sexual Harassment*
- Video Display Terminals
- Whistleblower’s Protection Act
- Employment Security
- Regulation of Employment
- Child Labor Laws
- Nursing Mothers
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Earned Income Tax Credits — May 2020
Unemployment — Feb 2019
Workers’ Compensation — Feb 2019
Minimum Wage — Nov 2019
Nursing Mothers (new notice) — Nov 2019
Video Display Terminals — Nov 2019
Employment Security — Nov 2019
Child Labor Laws — Nov 2019
Minimum Wage — Apr 2014
Workers Compensation — Apr 2014
Sexual Harassment — Apr 2014
Safe Work for Computer Operators — Apr 2014
Whistleblowers’ Protection — Apr 2014
Unemployment Compensation — Apr 2014
Regulation of EMployment — Apr 2014
Childe Labor Laws — Apr 2014
Unemployment — Sep 2013
Maternity Leave — Sep 2013
Fair Employment Law — Sep 2013
Workers’ Compensation — Sep 2013
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!