Earned Sick and Safe Time (ESST) (Apr 2017)
- Under this new law, employers must provide employees with paid leave for medical or safety reasons, for their own or a family member’s care.
- Employees who work at least 80 hours in the city may accrue 1 hour of ESST for every 30 hours worked, up to a maximum of 48 hours per year, and unused time may be saved.
- Includes mandatory Saint Paul MN labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year