- Minimum Wage Rates*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-MNOSHA*
- Age Discrimination*
*Included on Spanish poster
- Minnesota poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Minnesota & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Minnesota – Unemployment Insurance Benefits (April 2022)
- The English and Spanish notices have been reformatted
*While the state has modified this mandatory notice, we have determined that this change will not impact the compliance of your existing poster if it includes the most recent mandatory change listed below. Plan customers who would like an updated poster can reach out to us on chat or by calling 1.800.322.3636.
Minimum Wage (November 2021)
- Effective January 1st, 2022, the minimum wage will increase to
- $10.33/hour for large employers, and
- $8.42/hour for small employers, training wages, youth wages and workers with a J-1 Visa.
- New publication date of 10/21
- Available in English and Spanish
Minnesota Labor Law Posting Requirements
Minnesota employers must follow both federal and state labor law posting requirements. Below, we’ve summarized these requirements and offered a short explanation of the state-specific workplace posters.
Federal Posting Requirements for Minnesota
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Minnesota-Specific Posting Requirements
In addition to the federal labor law posters listed above, Minnesota employers are also required to post the following mandatory state labor law posters. They must be displayed in a conspicuous and accessible place. Businesses that fail to post these notifications may be subject to penalties or fines.
- *Minnesota Age Discrimination Poster: This poster explains that, under Minnesota law, employers cannot take any employment-related actions, such as hiring, firing, or demoting, because of an employee’s age.
- *Minnesota Minimum Wage Rates Poster: This poster sets forth the new minimum wage rates for Minnesota employers as of January 1, 2022. For large employers with annual gross revenues of $500,000 or more, the minimum wage is $10.33 per hour. For all other employers, and for wages for training, minors, and J-1 visa holders, the minimum wage is $8.42 per hour. The poster also advises employees of their right to overtime after 48 hours for large employers and 40 hours for small or state-covered employers. Additionally, the poster notifies employees that employers cannot discriminate or retaliate against them for reporting a violation of law or for refusing to participate in illegal activity.
- *Minnesota Safety and Health Protection on the Job Poster: This poster details requirements for employers and the rights of employees under the Minnesota Occupational Safety and Health Act, including reporting obligations for workplace injuries and illnesses.
- *Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Benefits Poster: This poster notifies employees of their right to file for unemployment benefits and provides the website and contact information for the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program.
- *Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Poster: This poster explains what workers’ compensation covers and explains employer and employee obligations under the law. It also gives employees the contact information for their employer’s workers’ compensation carrier.
Employers in various industries may have additional labor law posting requirements. They may also have an obligation to post in multiple languages, depending on the composition of their workforce.
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2021
Minimum Wage – Nov 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – July 2016
Minimum Wage – July 2014
Workers’ Compensation – July 2014
Unemployment Benefits – July 2014
Minnesota OSHA – July 2014
Age Discrimination – July 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.