Sunnyvale Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $15.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New minimum wage rate of $15.00 has been added to the notice.
- New Revision Date of 11/13/17
Ordinance Basics & Responsibilities (Jan 2018)
- New notice outlines details of the Minimum Wage Ordinance and employer responsibilities.
- Employers may not discriminate or retaliate against employees for exercising their rights under the ordinance.
- Publication Date of 11/13/17
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Sunnyvale CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Sunnyvale CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $15.00 effective 1/1/18
- Know Your Rights
- Ordinance Basics & Responsibilities
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Sunnyvale CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year