New York City Labor Law Poster
Temporary Changes to Work Schedule (August 2018)
- New law applies to employees who work 80 or more hours per calendar year in NYC and who have worked for their employer for 120 or more days.
- Covered employees have a right to temporary changes to their work schedule on up to two occasions each calendar year for certain personal events.
- Publication Date of 7/2018
Stop Sexual Harassment Act (August 2018)
- New law describes sexual harassment, a form of gender-based discrimination, as unwelcome verbal or physical behavior based on a person’s gender. Examples include:
- Unwelcome or inappropriate touching of employees
- Making sexist remarks or derogatory comments based on gender
- Employers may not retaliate against employees who oppose or speak out against sexual harassment in the workplace.
Pregnancy Accommodations at Work – Dec 2017
New York City NY Posting Requirements
Mandatory New York City NY Labor Law Notices
- Pregnancy Accommodations at Work
- Temporary Changes to Work Schedule
- Stop Sexual Harassment Act
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory New York City NY labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year