New York Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (January 2019)
- Effective Dec. 31, 2018:
- In New York City, the minimum wage increases to $15.00 per hour for employers with 11 or more employees. For employers with 10 or fewer employees, the minimum wage increases to $13.50 per hour.
- In Long Island & Westchester County, the minimum wage increases to $12.00 per hour.
- In the remainder of New York State, the minimum wage increases to $11.10 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 12/18
Discrimination (January 2019)
- The Human Rights Law now prohibits discrimination based on pregnancy and gender identity.
- Sexual harassment or harassment based on any of the protected classes in the law is also prohibited.
- Reasonable accommodations may be required for people with pregnancy-related conditions.
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2016
New York Posting Requirements
Mandatory New York Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – effective 12/31/18*
- New York City – $15.00 per hour for businesses with 11 or more employees and $13.50 per hour for businesses with 10 or fewer employees
- Long Island & Westchester County – $12.00 per hour
- Remainder of New York State – $11.10 per hour
- Correction Law
- Time Off to Vote
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New York poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one New York & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.