New York Labor Law Poster
Time Off to Vote (April 2019)
- Registered voters may now take up to 3 hours off to vote without loss of pay.
- Time off may be taken at the beginning or end of a shift, as determined by the employer, unless otherwise mutually agreed.
- Employees must notify their employer about taking time off not less than 2 days before the election date.
- New Revision Date of 4/12/2019
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Discrimination – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2016
New York Posting Requirements
Mandatory New York Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – effective 12/31/18*
- New York City – $15.00 per hour for businesses with 11 or more employees and $13.50 per hour for businesses with 10 or fewer employees
- Long Island & Westchester County – $12.00 per hour
- Remainder of New York State – $11.10 per hour
- Correction Law
- Time Off to Vote
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New York poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one New York & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.