Alaska Labor Law Poster
AKOSH – Safety & Health (November 2018)
- New penalty amounts based on federal OSHA requirements:
- Mandatory penalties for serious violations & optional penalties for any other violations have increased from $7,000 to a maximum of $12,934.
- Maximum penalties for failure to correct violations within the proposed time period have increased from $7,000 to $12,934 per day.
- Maximum penalties for each willful or repeat violation have increased from $70,000 to $129,336.
- New Revision Date of November 2018
Minimum Wage (October 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $9.89 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2019.
- New Revision Date of Oct. 2018
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
AKOSH (Safety & Health) – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Alaska Posting Requirements
Mandatory Alaska Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $9.89 effective 1/1/19
- Emergency Information
- Unemployment (Notice to Employees)
- AKOSH (Safety and Health)
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Alaska poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Alaska & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Only available in English
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.