Alaska Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $9.84 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
- New Revision Date of 1/18
AKOSH – Safety & Health (Jan 2018)
- Employees may not be discharged or discriminated against for filing a complaint or taking other actions related to the enforcement of safety and health standards.
- Employers must report an in-patient hospitalization, loss of an eye, amputation, or fatality to AKOSH or OSHA within 8 hours.
Minimum Wage –Jan 2017
Alaska Posting Requirements
Mandatory Alaska Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $9.84 effective 1/1/18
- Emergency Information
- Unemployment (Notice to Employees)
- AKOSH (Safety and Health)
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Alaska poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Alaska & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Only available in English
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.