- Alaska poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Alaska & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (January 2021)
- Effective January 1st, 2021, the minimum wage will increase to $10.34/hour.
Alaska Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Emergency Information
- Unemployment (Notice to Employees)
- AKOSH (Safety and Health)
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2020
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
AKOSH (Safety & Health) – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
AKOSH (Safety & Health) – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Wage & Hour Act – Dec 2009
Unemployment (Notice to Employees) – Dec 2009
AKOSH (Safety & Health) – Dec 2009
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!