- Hawaii poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Hawaii & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
HIOSH (Safety & Health) (January 2018)
Employers must report:
- Work-related fatalities within 8 hours
- Inpatient hospitalizations, amputations, and losses of an eye within 24 hours
Workers must be trained in a language and vocabulary they can understand.
- Penalty amounts have been removed.
- New Revision Date ofÂ January 2018
Wage and Hour Laws (January 2018)
Family Leave Law
- Employees may now use leave to care for a sibling.
New Revision Date ofÂ 12/15/17
Hawaii Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-HIOSH
- Plant Closings
- Breastfeeding in the Workplace
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Employment Discrimination – Jan 2015
Unemployment – Jan 2015
Worker’s Compensation – Jan 2015
HIOSH (Safety & Health) – Jan 2015
Whistleblower Protection – Jan 2015
Plant Closings – Jan 2015
Military Leave – Jan 2015
Breastfeeding in the Workplace – Jan 2015
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!