Hawaii Labor Law Poster
HIOSH (Safety & Health) (Jan 2018)
- Employers must report work-related fatalities within 8 hours, and inpatient hospitalizations, amputations, and losses of an eye within 24 hours.
- Training must be provided to all workers in a language and vocabulary they can understand.
- Penalty amounts for violations have been removed.
- New Revision Date of January 2018
Wage and Hour Laws (Jan 2018)
- Family Leave Law:
- Employees may now use leave to care for a sibling.
- New Revision Date of 12/15/17
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Hawaii Posting Requirements
Mandatory Hawaii Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $10.10 effective 1/1/2018
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance
- Occupational Safety and Health Law–HIOSH
- Plant Closings
- Breastfeeding in the Workplace
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Hawaii poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Hawaii & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Only available in English
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.