- Arizona poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Arizona & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (October 2020)
- Effective January 1st, 2021, the minimum wage will increase to $12.15/hour.
Arizona Labor Law Poster Requirements
- Minimum Wage*
- Earned Paid Sick Time – effective 7/1/17
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids*
- Work Exposure to MRSA
- Constructive Discharge
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Safety and Health – ADOSH*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- No Smoking*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage (November 2019)
Unemployment Insurance (November 2019)
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Earned Paid Sick Time – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids – Jan 2015
Unemployment – Jan 2015
ADOSH (Safety & Health) – Jan 2015
Discrimination – Jan 2015
Workers Compensation – Jan 2015
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!