Includes mandatory Arkansas labor law posting requirements. Please see the Arkansas Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Arkansas poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Arkansas & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (August 2019)
- Under Child Labor, the phrase “no boy or girl between the ages of 16 and 18″ replaces “no 16-year-old.”
- For willful violations, employees seeking to recover unpaid wages may receive an additional sum of liquidated damages.
- New Revision Date of 8/2019
Arkansas Labor Law Poster Requirements
- Notice to Employer and Employee (Mandatory for employers with 4 or more employees)
- Minimum Wage
- Child Labor
- Wage Collection
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Unemployment Insurance – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage -Jun 2015
Minimum Wage – Mar 2015
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Workers Compensation – Jan 2015
Unemployment – Jan 2015
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!