Includes mandatory Arkansas labor law posting requirements. Please see the Arkansas Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Arkansas poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Arkansas & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Arkansas – Unemployment Insurance (December 2021)
- The list of local offices to file unemployment insurance claims has been updated.
- Jacksonville has been removed from the list
- Publication date of 9/14/2021
While the state has modified this mandatory notice, we have determined that this change will not impact the compliance of your existing poster if it includes the most recent mandatory change listed below. Plan customers who would like an updated poster can reach out to us on chat or by calling 1.800.322.3636
Minimum Wage (August 2019)
- Under Child Labor, the phrase “no boy or girl between the ages of 16 and 18″ replaces “no 16-year-old.”
- For willful violations, employees seeking to recover unpaid wages may receive an additional sum of liquidated damages.
- New Revision Date of 8/2019
Arkansas Labor Law Poster Requirements
- Notice to Employer and Employee (Mandatory for employers with 4 or more employees)
- Minimum Wage
- Child Labor
- Wage Collection
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Unemployment Insurance – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jun 2015
Minimum Wage – Mar 2015
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Workers’ Compensation – Jan 2015
Unemployment – Jan 2015
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.