Arkansas Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (November 2018)
- Effective January 1, 2019:
- The minimum wage increases to $9.25 per hour.
- The maximum allowance for tips is $6.62 per hour.
- Effective January 1, 2020:
- The minimum wage increases to $10.00 per hour.
- The maximum allowance for tips is $7.37 per hour.
- Effective January 1, 2021:
- The minimum wage increases to $11.00 per hour.
- The maximum allowance for tips is $8.37 per hour.
Unemployment Insurance (November 2018)
- Interpretation/translation services are now available through local UI offices.
- New Revision Date of 5/15/18
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Minimum Wage – Jun 2015
Minimum Wage – Mar 2015
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Arkansas Posting Requirements
Mandatory Arkansas Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $9.25 as of 1/1/19
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Arkansas poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Arkansas & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Only available in English
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.