Includes mandatory Indiana labor law posting requirements. Please see the Indiana Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Indiana poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Indiana & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Teen Work Hour Restrictions (March 2021)
The section on 16- and 17-year-old minors has been reworded. 16- and 17-year-old minors may not: Work more than 6 consecutive workdays, or start work between 12 and 6 AM.
*This is not a mandatory notice but has been included on the Indiana Labor Law Poster.
Indiana Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Indiana Minimum Wage Law
- Teen Work Hour Restrictions
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-IOSHA*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Indiana Teen Hour Restrictions Law update – May 2020
Safety & Health (IOSHA) – July 2019
Teen Work Hours – Mar 2019
Teen Work Hours – Aug 2015
Equal Employment Opportunity – July 2014
Minimum Wage – July 2014
Teen Work Hours – July 2014
Workers Compensation – July 2014
Equal Opportunity – July 2014
Unemployment Insurance – July 2014
IOSHA (Safety & Health) – July 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.