Indiana Labor Law Poster
Teen Work Hour Restrictions (March 2019)
- Work hours under federal law for 14- and 15-year-olds have been added to the notice. Employers should compare the federal and state laws in the chart provided.
- Under state law, 14- and 15-year-olds may now work 8 hours on Fridays that are school days, and until 10:00 p.m. on nights not followed by a school day.
- Certain work hours for 16- and 17-year-olds now require written parental permission.
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Teen Work Hours – Aug 2015
Equal Employment Opportunity – Jul 2014
Indiana Posting Requirements
Mandatory Indiana Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $7.25
- Teen Work Hour Restrictions
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Equal Employment Opportunity*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law–IOSHA*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Indiana poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Indiana & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.