Georgia Labor Law Poster
Unemployment Insurance (June 2018)
- Employees are encouraged to file benefit claims online using the website address that has been added to the notice.
- The list of Career Center offices where claims may be filed in person has been updated.
- Information about providing a separation notice from the employer has been removed.
- New Revision Date of 6/18
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Workers’ Compensation Bill of Rights – Jul 2016
Workers’ Compensation Bill of Rights – Jul 2015
Georgia Posting Requirements
Mandatory Georgia Labor Law Notices
- Equal Pay for Equal Work Act*
- Unemployment Insurance for Employees*
- Vacation Unemployment Insurance*
- Workers’ Compensation Act Bill of Rights*
- Workers’ Compensation Official Notice*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Georgia poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Georgia & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.