Kentucky Labor Law Poster
Child Labor (June 2018)
- Minors 16 & 17 years old may work up to 32.5 hours in a week if a parent or legal guardian gives permission in writing. The rules for working 40 hours in a week are unchanged.
- Minors 16 & 17 years old who have parental permission may not work before 6:00 A.M, and after 11:00 P.M. preceding a school day. The maximum number of hours they may work on a school day is 6.5 hours.
- Publication Date of 5/1/2018
Equal Employment Opportunity – Feb 2017
Kentucky OSHA – Jan 2017
Kentucky OSHA– Jan 2016
Kentucky Posting Requirements
Mandatory Kentucky Labor Law Notices
- Wage & Hour Laws – $7.25*
- Child Labor*
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits*
- Wage Discrimination*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-OSHA*
- Workers’ Compensation
- Equal Employment Opportunity
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Kentucky poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Kentucky & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.