Includes mandatory Kentucky labor law posting requirements. Please see the Kentucky Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Kentucky poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Kentucky & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Discrimination in Public Accommodations (March 2022)
Employers are now required to post the Discrimination in Public Accommodations notice in a conspicuous location. The notice includes contact information for the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights. The notice is available in English and Spanish (New notice).
Kentucky Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Kentucky Wage and Hour Laws*
- Child Labor Laws*
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits*
- Wage Discrimination*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – OSH*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Equal Employment Opportunity*
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Occupational Safety and Health Law – Nov 2021
Safety & Health on the Job (OSH) – Feb 2020
Equal Employment Opportunity – Apr 2019
Wage & Hour – Feb 2019
Wage Discrimination – Feb 2019
Safety and Health – OSH – Feb 2019
Child Labor – June 2018
Wage & Hour – Nov 2012
Child Labor – Nov 2012
Unemployment – Nov 2012
Wage Discrimination – Nov 2012
Kentucky OSHA – Nov 2012
Workers’ Compensation – Nov 2012
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.