Kentucky Labor Law Poster
Wage & Hour (February 2019)
- Information on employees who are exempt from the minimum wage & overtime has been removed, but certain exemptions still apply. Those who have questions may call the new phone number provided.
- New Publication Date of 2/8/19
Wage Discrimination (February 2019)
- All employers must now post the abstract of the law (the notice).
- Any employer who discriminates based on sex must pay the affected employees their unpaid wages.
- New Publication Date of 2/11/19
Safety and Health – OSH (February 2019)
- The governor has abolished the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board. All duties of the Board transfer to the Kentucky Labor Cabinet’s Office of the Secretary.
- New Publication Date of February 2019
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Child Labor – June 2018
Equal Employment Opportunity – Feb 2017
Kentucky OSHA – Jan 2017
Kentucky OSHA– Jan 2016
Kentucky Posting Requirements
Mandatory Kentucky Labor Law Notices
- Wage & Hour Laws – $7.25*
- Child Labor*
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits*
- Wage Discrimination*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – OSH*
- Workers’ Compensation
- Equal Employment Opportunity
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Kentucky poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Kentucky & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.