- Idaho poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Idaho & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Unemployment Insurance (November 2021)
- Updated contact information for the Idaho Department of Labor
- Publication date of 11/2017
Discrimination (November 2021)
- The Discrimination in Employment notice has been reformatted
- Publication date of 5/2018
*While the state has modified this mandatory notice, we have determined that this change will not impact the compliance of your existing poster if it includes the most recent mandatory change listed below. Plan customers who would like an updated poster can reach out to us on chat or by calling 1.800.322.3636.
Discrimination (March 2017)
Expanded information prohibits age discrimination against individuals who are 40 years of age and above. Individuals may exercise their rights without retaliation. New Revision Date of 3/1/17.
Idaho Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Idaho Minimum Wage Law*
- Notice All Employees (Unemployment Insurance)*
- Discrimination in Employment*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Oct 2012
Unemployment – Oct 2012
IOSH (Safety & Health) – Oct 2012
Minimum Wage – Jul 2007
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.