Includes mandatory Massachusetts labor law posting requirements. Please see the Massachusetts Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Massachusetts poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Massachusetts & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Wage & Hour Laws (January 2021)
Effective January 1st, 2021, the minimum wage will increase to
- $13.50/hour for most employees, and
- $5.55/hour for tipped employees.
Massachusetts Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Wage & Hour Laws
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Parental Leave
- Fair Employment Law
- Workers”™ Compensation*
- Sexual Harassment
- Earned Sick Time*
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Paid Family and Medical Leave – October 2019
Paid Family and Medical Leave – Apr 2019
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2019
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2017
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2016
Unemployment Insurance – Jan 2016
Workers’ Compensation – Jan 2014
Unemployment Insurance – Jan 2014
No Smoking Signs – Jan 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!