Includes mandatory Massachusetts labor law posting requirements. Please see the Massachusetts Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Massachusetts poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Massachusetts & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Fair Employment (March 2022)
- Disability and pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions have been added to the list of the types of discrimination that are protected.
- A new section has also been added to the notice that lists details of the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act.
Massachusetts Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Wage & Hour Laws*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Parental Leave
- Fair Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Sexual Harassment
- Earned Sick Time*
- Paid Family and Medical Leave*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Workers’ Compensation – Nov 2021
Paid Family and Medical Leave – Nov 2021
Wage & Hour Laws – Sep 2021
Paid Family and Medical Leave – Sep 2021
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2021
Paid Family and Medical Leave – Oct 2019
Paid Family and Medical Leave – Apr 2019
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2019
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2017
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2016
Unemployment Insurance – Jan 2016
Workers’ Compensation – Jan 2014
Unemployment Insurance – Jan 2014
No Smoking Signs – Jan 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.