Massachusetts Labor Law Poster
Paid Family and Medical Leave (April 2019)
- Under new law, covered individuals are eligible for a maximum of 26 weeks of combined paid family and medical leave in a single benefit year.
- Starting July 1, 2019, employers will deduct payroll contributions from covered individuals’ wages or other earnings.
- Starting January 1, 2021, covered individuals may be entitled to:
- Up to 20 weeks of paid medical leave for a serious health condition that prevents them from working
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave for the birth, adoption, or foster care placement of a child; or a qualifying event related to a family member who is on active duty in the Armed forces
- Up to 26 weeks of paid family leave to care for a family member in the Armed Forces with a serious health condition
- Starting July 1, 2021, covered individuals may be entitled to up to 12 weeks of paid family leave to care for a family member with a serious health condition.
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2019
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2017
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2016
Unemployment Insurance – Jan 2016
Massachusetts Posting Requirements
Mandatory Massachusetts Labor Law Notices
- Wage & Hour Laws – $12.00 per hour effective 1/1/19*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Parental Leave
- Fair Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Sexual Harassment
- Earned Sick Time*
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Massachusetts poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Massachusetts & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.