- Alabama poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Alabama & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Workers' Compensation (March 2020)
- New mandatory posting requirement.
- Spanish version of the notice must now be posted in the workplace.
Child Labor Laws (March 2020)
- Age 18 added above the section about minors age 16, 17, and 18.
- Publication Date of 2018
Alabama Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Workers Compensation
- Unemployment Compensation
- Child Labor Laws
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Workers’ Compensation – Mar 2020
Child Labor Laws – 2018
Workers Compensation – Oct 2012
Unemployment – Oct 2012
Child Labor – Oct 2012
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!