Alabama Labor Law Poster
Child Labor Laws (Oct 2012)
- New section about recordkeeping requirements for employers
- Changes to Alcoholic Beverages section regarding employee restrictions, including new information about 14- or 15-year-olds who are immediate family of the owner
- New information about Child Labor Certificates:
- Employer must obtain proper certificate
- Must be posted in each location where child is employed
- Department “may administer” fines and/or prosecution for any violation. Previous poster stated “shall administer”.
- “Work time restrictions during summer months” has changed to “during months when public schools are not in session”.
- Change from “30 minute meal or rest period” to “30 minute break”
- New Revision Date of 2012
Unemployment Compensation (Oct 2012)
- Two departments merged. Department of Industrial Relations is now part of Alabama Department of Labor.
- New website address
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Alabama Posting Requirements
Mandatory Alabama Labor Law Notices
- Workers Compensation
- Unemployment Compensation
- Child Labor Laws
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Alabama poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Alabama & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Only available in English
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their one system annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!