- Alabama poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Alabama & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Child Labor Laws (July 2022)
- 18 year olds are now allowed to serve alcoholic beverages if the licensee is Responsible Vendor Program (RVP) certified.
- Available in English and Spanish
Alabama Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Unemployment Compensation
- Child Labor Laws*
- Emergency Information
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Child Labor Laws – Mar 2020
Workers’ Compensation – Mar 2020
Child Labor Laws – 2018
Workers’ Compensation – Oct 2012
Unemployment – Oct 2012
Child Labor Laws – Oct 2012
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.