Child Labor Laws (Oct 2012)
- New section about recordkeeping requirements for employers
- Changes to Alcoholic Beverages section regarding employee restrictions, including new information about 14- or 15-year-olds who are immediate family of the owner
- New information about Child Labor Certificates:
- Employer must obtain proper certificate
- Must be posted in each location where child is employed
- Department “may administer” fines and/or prosecution for any violation. Previous poster stated “shall administer”.
- “Work time restrictions during summer months” has changed to “during months when public schools are not in session”.
- Change from “30 minute meal or rest period” to “30 minute break”
- New Revision Date of 2012
Unemployment Compensation (Oct 2012)
- Two departments merged. Department of Industrial Relations is now part of Alabama Department of Labor.
- New website address
Alabama Posting Requirements
Mandatory Alabama Labor Law Notices
- Workers Compensation
- Unemployment Compensation
- Child Labor Laws
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Alabama poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Alabama & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Only available in English
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.