Connecticut Labor Law Poster
Discrimination (Oct 2017)
- Law now prohibits discrimination based on status as a veteran in employment, housing & public accommodations, and credit transactions.
Workers’ Compensation (Oct 2017)
- Employees must now file workers’ compensation claims using Form 30C.
- If an employer lists a location on the notice where employees must file their claims, employees are required to send claims to that location by certified mail. If an employer does not provide a location, employees must ask the employer where to file claims.
- New Revision Date of 10/1/17
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation – Sept 2017
Paid Sick Leave – Apr 2015
Electronic Monitoring – Apr 2015
Connecticut Posting Requirements
Mandatory Connecticut Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $10.10 effective 1/1/2017*
- Sexual Harassment*
- Workers’ Compensation
- Healthcare Advocate (For employers without a self-funded health plan)*
- Paid Sick Leave
- Electronic Monitoring
- Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Connecticut notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one Connecticut & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their one system annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!