Colorado Labor Law Poster
Pending January 2019 Minimum Wage Notice:
- The Colorado minimum wage will increase to $11.10 per hour effective January 1, 2019.
- The Colorado tipped wage will increase to $8.08 per hour.
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.20 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. The tipped wage will be $7.18 per hour.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Notice of Pregnancy Accommodations – Aug 2016
Anti-Discrimination – Aug 2016
Colorado Posting Requirements
Mandatory Colorado Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $10.20 effective 1/1/18*
- Anti-Discrimination Laws*
- Injuries on the Job*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Notice of Paydays
- Notice of Pregnancy Accommodations
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Colorado poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Colorado & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.