Colorado Labor Law Poster
Discrimination in Employment (July 2019)
- Employees are protected from discriminatory or unfair employment practices based on disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, or marriage to a coworker.
- Disabled employees are entitled to reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their job, unless it would cause undue hardship for the employer’s business.
- Under the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act, employees with a health condition related to pregnancy or childbirth are entitled to reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their job, unless it would cause undue hardship for the employer’s business.
- Employees who oppose a discriminatory practice or participate in a discrimination investigation, proceeding, or hearing are protected from retaliation.
- Employee sharing of wage information is protected under the law.
- New Revision Date of 6/2019
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Unemployment Insurance – May 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Colorado Posting Requirements
Mandatory Colorado Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $11.10 effective 1/1/19*
- Discrimination in Employment*
- Injuries on the Job*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Notice of Paydays
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Colorado poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Colorado & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their one system annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!