Includes mandatory Colorado law posting requirements. Please see the Colorado Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Colorado poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Colorado & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Overtime and Minimum Pay Standards (January 2022)
- Effective January 1st, 2022, the minimum wage will increase to
- $9.54/hour for tipped employees, and
- $12.56/hour for all other employees.
- Legislative rules have been added next to all notice sections.
- The ‘Minimum Wage’ section has been reformatted.
- The ‘Overtime’ section has been reformatted to clarify that “Overtime is required each week over 40 hours, or day over 12, even if 2 or more weeks or days average fewer hours.”
- Exemptions to the Overtime law are now included in the notice.
- The ‘Meal Periods’ section has been reformatted.
- The ‘Rest Periods’ section has been reformatted.
- The ‘Time Worked’ section has been reformatted.
- The rule about how sleep time can be excluded is now included in the notice.
- The ‘Deductions, Credits, Charges, & Withheld Pay’ section has been reformatted.
- Details about “Final pay”, “Vacation pay”, and “Deductions from pay” are now included in the notice.
- The ‘Exemptions from COMPS’ section has been reformatted.
- The exempt salary minimum has increased to $45,000 per year.
- The ‘Record-Keeping & Notices of Rights’ is now a new section of the notice.
- Employers must provide employees with pay statements of the time worked, pay rate including tips and credits, and total pay. Employers must keep these documents provided to employees for three years.
- The poster “must be displayed where easily accessible, or if not practical (such as for remote workers), provided within one month of beginning work and when employees request a copy.”
- Employers must include a copy of this poster or a COMPS order in employees’ handbooks or manuals.
- The ‘Complaint & Anti-Retaliation Rights’ section has been reformatted.
- Available in English and Spanish
Workplace Public Health Rights (January 2022)
- An asterisk indicating that a qualifying emergency still remains in effect as of January 2022 has been added next to sections about Public Health Emergencies.
- Available in English and Spanish
Discrimination in Employment (January 2022)
- Gender identity and gender expression have been added to the notice.
- Publication date of 9/2021.
- Available in English/ Spanish
Colorado Labor Law Poster Requirements
- Overtime and Minimum Pay Standards*
- Workplace Public Health Rights*
- Whistleblower Act
- Healthy Families and Workplaces Act
- Discrimination in Employment*
- Injuries on the Job*
- Notice to Workers: Unemployment Insurance*
- Notice of Paydays
Federal Posting Requirements for Colorado
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Healthy Families and Workplaces Act – Jan 2021
Overtime and Minimum Pay Standards – Dec 2020
Whistleblower Act (PHEW) – Dec 2020
Paid Sick Leave (HFWA) – Jul 2020
Whistleblower Act (PHEW) – Jul 2020
Minimum Wage – Jan 2020
Discrimination in Employment – Jul 2019
Unemployment Insurance – May 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2014
Discrimination – Jan 2014
Unemployment – Jan 2014
Notice of Paydays – Jan 2014
Workers’ Compensation – Jan 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.