Includes mandatory Iowa labor law posting requirements. Please see the Iowa Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Iowa poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Iowa & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Job Safety and Health (OSH) (March 2020)
- Employees may file a complaint with OSHA within 30 days of an act of retaliation or discrimination by an employer for making safety and health complaints or exercising their rights under the OSH Act.
- Employees have the right to receive copies of their medical records or records of their exposure to toxic and harmful substances or conditions.
- Employees must comply with all occupational safety and health standards issued under the OSH Act that applies to their own actions and conduct on the job.
- Employers must comply with the occupational safety and health standards issued under the OSH Act.
Iowa Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – IOSH
Federal Posting Requirements
- Federal Minimum Wage – $7.25
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO
- Family & Medical Leave Act – FMLA
- Occupational Safety and Health Act – OSHA
- USERRA – Mandatory notice must be posted or distributed
- Employee Polygraph Protection
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Unemployment Insurance – Aug 2018
Minimum Wage Law – Oct 2012
Unemployment – Oct 2012
IOSH (Safety & Health) – Oct 2012
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!