Iowa Labor Law Poster
Safety & Health (Apr 2016)
- Employers should report workplace fatalities, hospitalizations, amputations or loss of an eye.
- Employees can file a complaint within 30 days if employer retaliates against them for exercising their rights.
- Employees have right to copies of records of their exposure to hazardous substances or conditions, in addition to copies of their medical records.
- Iowa OSHA Consultation can help identify and correct hazards, but poster no longer states that free assistance is provided.
Iowa Posting Requirements
Mandatory Iowa Labor Law Notices
- IA Minimum Wage – $7.25
- IA Unemployment Insurance
- IA Occupational Safety and Health Law-IOSH
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Iowa poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Iowa & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Only available in English
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.