Includes mandatory Iowa labor law posting requirements. Please see the Iowa Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Iowa poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Iowa & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Occupational Safety and Health Law (February 2022)
- The notice has been reformatted and contact information has been updated.
- Publication date of 1/2022
While the state has modified this mandatory notice, we have determined that this change will not impact the compliance of your existing poster if it includes the most recent mandatory change listed below. Plan customers who would like an updated poster can reach out to us on chat or by calling 1.800.322.3636
Job Safety and Health (OSH) (March 2020)
Employees may file a complaint with OSHA within 30 days of an act of retaliation or discrimination by an employer for making safety and health complaints or exercising their rights under the OSH Act. Employees have the right to receive copies of their medical records or records of their exposure to toxic and harmful substances or conditions. Employees must comply with all occupational safety and health standards issued under the OSH Act that applies to their own actions and conduct on the job. Employers must comply with the occupational safety and health standards issued under the OSH Act.
Iowa Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – IOSH
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Unemployment Insurance – Aug 2018
Minimum Wage Law – Oct 2012
Unemployment – Oct 2012
IOSH (Safety & Health) – Oct 2012
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.