Iowa Labor Law Poster
Unemployment Insurance (August 2018)
- Employees may file a claim online or in-person the same week they become unemployed.
- New instructions for applying for benefits online have been added to the notice.
- Employees who do not have access to a computer may go to the nearest IowaWORKS Center to file a claim.
- For information about their rights and responsibilities, employees can read the Unemployment Handbook on the Iowa Workforce Development website.
- New Revision Date of 8/18
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Iowa Posting Requirements
Mandatory Iowa Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $7.25
- Unemployment Insurance
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – IOSH
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Iowa poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Iowa & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Only available in English
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.