Includes mandatory Kansas labor law posting requirements. Please see the Kansas Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Kansas poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Kansas & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Unemployment Insurance (February 2022)
- The Unemployment Contact Center section of the notice has been reformatted
- Available in English and Spanish
*While the state has modified this mandatory notice, we have determined that this change will not impact the compliance of your existing poster if it includes the most recent mandatory change listed below. Plan customers who would like an updated poster can reach out to us on chat or by calling 1.800.322.3636
Kansas – Equal Opportunity in Public Accommodations (September 2021)
- Updated contact information for the Dodge City Office.
Kansas Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Notice of Hours (Child Labor)
- Workers’ Compensation Rights and Responsibilities*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Equal Opportunity in Employment*
- Equal Opportunity in Public Accommodations
- KS Indoor Clean Air Act*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Workers’ Compensation – Dec 2018
Equal Opportunity in Employment – Aug 2021
Workers’ Compensation – Apr 2013
Child Labor – Apr 2013
Equal Opportunity in Employment – Apr 2013
Equal Opportunity in Public Accommodations – Apr 2013
Kansas Indoor Clean Air Act (No Smoking) – Apr 2013
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.