Includes mandatory Kansas labor law posting requirements. Please see the Kansas Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Kansas poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Kansas & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Workers' Compensation (December 2018)
- The notice for accidents on or after 5/15/11 has been removed because it is obsolete.
- The notice for accidents on or after 4/25/13 has been updated – new revision date of 3/18.
Kansas Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Child Labor
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Equal Opportunity in Employment*
- Equal Opportunity in Public Accommodations
- KS Indoor Clean Air Act*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Workers’ Compensation – Apr 2013
Child Labor – Apr 2013
Equal Opportunity in Employment – Apr 2013
Equal Opportunity in Public Accommodations – Apr 2013
Kansas Indoor Clean Air Act (No Smoking) – Apr 2013
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!