Unemployment Insurance Benefits (Mar 2018)
- Detailed information on when and how to apply for benefits has been added.
- To avoid missing out on benefits, workers who believe they have been improperly classified as independent contractors by their employers are encouraged to contact the Department of Labor.
- New Revision Date of 3/18
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Workers’ Compensation – Apr 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Missouri Posting Requirements
Mandatory Missouri Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $7.85 effective 1/1/2018*
- Unemployment Benefits*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Employment Discrimination*
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations*
- Youth Employment List
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Missouri poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Missouri & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.