Missouri Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (November 2018)
- New law calls for minimum wage increases of 85 cents each year through 2023 for all private, non-exempt businesses.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2019, the minimum wage increases to $8.60 per hour. Tipped employees must be paid at least $4.30 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 11/18
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Unemployment Insurance Benefits – Mar 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Workers’ Compensation – Apr 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Missouri Posting Requirements
Mandatory Missouri Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $8.60 effective 1/1/2019*
- Unemployment Benefits*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Employment Discrimination*
- Discrimination in Public Accommodations*
- Youth Employment List
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Missouri poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Missouri & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.