- Includes mandatory New Hampshire labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- New Hampshire poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one New Hampshire & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Includes Federal posting requirements
Employment Discrimination (September 2019)
- The term “gender identity” has been added to the list of protected classes.
Mandatory New Hampshire Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Protective Legislation Law
- Employment Discrimination*
- Unemployment Notice
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Right to Know (Toxic Substances)
- Criteria to Establish Employee or Independent Contractor
- Equal Pay Law
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Protective Legislation Law – Jul 2017
Equal Pay Law – Jan 2015
Minimum Wage – Mar 2014
Protective Legislation Law – Mar 2014
Employment Discrimination – Mar 2014
Unemployment Notice – Mar 2014
Whistleblower’ Protection Act – Mar 2014
Right to KNow (Toxic Substance) – Mar 2014
Independent Contractor – Mar 2014
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!