Protective Legislation Law (Jul 2017)
- Wages must now be paid on a weekly or biweekly basis.
- New Revision Date of 7/13/17
Equal Pay Law – Jan 2015
New Hampshire Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Hampshire Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $7.25
- Protective Legislation Law
- Employment Discrimination*
- Unemployment Notice
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Right to Know (Toxic Substances)
- Criteria to Establish Employee or Independent Contractor
- Equal Pay Law
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New Hampshire poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one New Hampshire & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.