Includes mandatory New Hampshire labor law posting requirements. Please see the New Hampshire Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- New Hampshire poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one New Hampshire & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Employment Discrimination (September 2019)
- “Gender identity” has been added to the list of protected classes.
New Hampshire Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Protective Legislation Law
- Employment Discrimination is Against the Law*
- Unemployment Notice
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Worker’s Right to Know Act (Toxic Substances)
- Criteria to Establish an Employee or Independent Contractor
- Equal Pay
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Protective Legislation Law – July 2017
Equal Pay Law – Jan 2015
Minimum Wage – Mar 2014
Protective Legislation Law – Mar 2014
Employment Discrimination – Mar 2014
Unemployment Notice – Mar 2014
Whistleblowers’ Protection Act – Mar 2014
Right to Know (Toxic Substances) – Mar 2014
Independent Contractor – Mar 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.