Includes mandatory Ohio labor law posting requirements. Please see the Ohio Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Ohio poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Ohio & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (October 2020)
- Effective January 1st, 2021, the minimum wage will increase to:
- $8.80 an hour for non-tipped employees
- $4.40 an hour tipped employees
Ohio Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Minor Labor Law
- Equal Employment*
- No Smoking
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Minimum Wage –Oct 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2016
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!