Ohio Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- Minimum wage increases to $8.30 per hour as of Jan. 1, 2018, based on an annual adjustment for inflation.
- The minimum wage for tipped employees increases to $4.15 per hour plus tips.
- Employers who gross less than $305,000 shall pay their employees no less than the current federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 9/30/17
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2016
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Minimum Wage – Jan 2014
Ohio Posting Requirements
Mandatory Ohio Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $8.30 per hour effective 1/1/18
- Minor Labor Law
- Equal Employment*
- No Smoking
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Ohio poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Ohio & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.