Discrimination (Mar 2015)
- Pregnancy added to the discrimination category of “sex”.
- New information about unlawful harassment and discrimination through retaliation
- New information about filing a discrimination complaint
Workers’ Compensation – Jul 2014
Oklahoma Posting Requirements
Mandatory Oklahoma Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $7.25*
- Workers’ Compensation Notice*
- Unemployment (Notice to Workers)
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Oklahoma poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Oklahoma & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.