Includes mandatory Oklahoma labor law posting requirements. Please see the Oklahoma Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Oklahoma poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Oklahoma & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Oklahoma USERRA (March 2022)
Employers are prohibited from discriminating against former, current, and applicant members of the Oklahoma state military forces. The notice provides a definition of the Oklahoma state military forces. The notice is broken down into four main sections: Reemployment rights, Right to be free from discrimination and retaliation, Health insurance protection, and Enforcement. The notice lists a posting requirement.
Oklahoma Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage Act*
- Workers’ Compensation Notice and Instruction to Employers and Employees*
- Employment Discrimination*
- Unemployment (Notice to Workers)
- Oklahoma USERRA
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Unemployment Notice to Workers – Sep 2021
Workers’ Compensation – Dec 2019
Discrimination – Aug 2018
Discrimination – Mar 2015
Workers’ Compensation – Jul 2014
Minimum Wage – Jan 2014
Minor Labor Law – Jan 2014
Equal Employment – Jan 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $41,000 warranty guarantee.