Includes mandatory Oklahoma labor law posting requirements. Please see the Oklahoma Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Oklahoma poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Oklahoma & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Workers' Compensation (December 2019)
- Based on the law effective May 28, 2019, employee compensation claims for an injury must be filed within 6 months from the date of the last issuance for employees receiving benefits under Title 85A
- An employer or employer’s representative must send a report via Electronic Data Interchange within 10 days of receiving notice/knowledge of a death or injury resulting in the loss of time beyond the shift or medical attention away from the worksite.
- New Revision Date of 11/21/19
Oklahoma Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage*
- Workers’ Compensation Notice*
- Unemployment (Notice to Workers)
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Discrimination – Aug 2018
Discrimination – Mar 2015
Workers’ Compensation – Jul 2014
Minimum Wage – Jan 2014
Minor Labor Law – Jan 2014
Equal Employment – Jan 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!