Includes mandatory South Carolina labor law posting requirements. Please see the South Carolina Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- The South Carolina poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one South Carolina & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
South Carolina – Employment Discrimination (October 2020)
- A line mentioning the “Lactation Support Act” has been added to the notice.
- Some punctuation changes for clarity have been added to the notice.
*This is not a mandatory notice but has been included on the South Carolina Labor Law Poster.
South Carolina Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Workers’ Compensation
- Payment of Wages, Child Labor and Right-to-Work Laws
- Employment Discrimination*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-OSHA
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Unemployment Insurance – Nov 2018
Safety & Health (OSHA) – July 2018
Employment Discrimination – July 2018
Workers’ Compensation – July 2012
Payment of Wages – July 2012
Safety & Health (OSHA) – July 2012
Discrimination – July 2012
Unemployment – July 2012
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.