South Carolina Labor Law Poster
Unemployment Insurance (November 2018)
- Employees who lose their jobs due to domestic violence may be eligible for benefits.
- Two new websites have been added to the notice. Employees may now:
- Apply for benefits online
- Access guidelines for applying for benefits
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Safety & Health (OSHA) – July 2018
Employment Discrimination – July 2018
South Carolina Posting Requirements
Mandatory South Carolina Labor Law Notices
- Workers’ Compensation
- SC Labor Law Abstract (formerly Payment of Wages)
- Employment Discrimination*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law–OSHA
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
South Carolina poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one South Carolina & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.