- Includes mandatory South Carolina labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- South Carolina poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one South Carolina & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Includes Federal posting requirements
South Carolina – Employment Discrimination (October 2020)
- A line mentioning the “Lactation Support Act” has been added to the notice.
- Some punctuation changes for clarity have been added to the notice.
Mandatory South Carolina Labor Law Notices
- Workers’ Compensation
- SC Labor Law Abstract (formerly Payment of Wages)
- Employment Discrimination*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-OSHA
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Unemployment Insurance – Nov 2018
Safety & Health (OSHA) – July 2018
Employment Discrimination – July 2018
Workers Compensation – Jul 2012
Payment of Wages – Jul 2012
Safety & Health (OSHA) – Jul 2012
Discrimination – Jul 2012
Unemployment – Jul 2012
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!