South Carolina Labor Law Poster
Safety & Health (OSHA)
- Employers must report all work-related fatalities within 8 hours, and all inpatient hospitalizations, amputations, and losses of an eye within 24 hours.
- Contact information for reporting these incidents by phone or in person has been provided.
- New Revision Date of July 2018
Employment Discrimination (July 2018)
- The law now prohibits discrimination based on pregnancy & childbirth or related medical conditions, including but not limited to lactation.
- Age discrimination now applies to individuals over the age of 40.
- Examples of unlawful discrimination have been added to the notice, as well as information for employees on how to file a formal complaint.
South Carolina Posting Requirements
Mandatory South Carolina Labor Law Notices
- Workers’ Compensation
- SC Labor Law Abstract (formerly Payment of Wages)
- Employment Discrimination*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law–OSHA
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
South Carolina poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one South Carolina & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.