Wage Payment and Collection Act (Aug 2017)
- Employers must make arrangements with a bank convenient to the place of employment so that employees have immediate access to their wages.
- Law prevents employers from accepting a wage assignment that does not contain the employee’s notarized signature and does not specify the total amount due and the amount to be deducted from the employee’s wages.
- New Revision Date of June 2017
Wage Payment and Collection Act – Mar 2017
Human Rights Act – May 2016
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
West Virginia Posting Requirements
Mandatory West Virginia Labor Law Notices
- Minimum wage – $8.75 per hour as of Jan. 1, 2016
- Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Human Rights Act*
- Unemployment Benefits
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
West Virginia poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one West Virginia & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.