Includes mandatory Wyoming labor law posting requirements. Please see the Wyoming Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Wyoming poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Wyoming & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Workers' Compensation (October 2018)
Coverage is now required for extra-hazardous industries and occupations. Employers in non-extra-hazardous industries may also opt for this coverage.
Wyoming Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Health & Safety
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers Rights
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Health & Safety – May 2018
Health & Safety – Feb 2018
Minimum Wage – Dec 2009
Health & Safety – Dec 2009
Workers’ Compensation – Dec 2009
Unemployment – Dec 2009
Discrimination – Dec 2009
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.