Rhode Island Labor Law Poster
No Smoking (April 2019)
- It is now illegal to vape in Rhode Island establishments.
- The law prohibits the use of combustible tobacco products and other similar products such as e-cigarettes.
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Unemployment/Disability Benefits — Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Healthy & Safe Families and Workplaces Act – Jan 2018
Ban-the-Box – Jan 2018
Rhode Island Posting Requirements
Mandatory Rhode Island Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $10.50 effective 1/1/19*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Medical Leave*
- Right to Know*
- Unemployment/Disability Benefits*
- No Smoking
- Sexual Harassment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Healthy & Safe Families and Workplaces Act*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Rhode Island poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Rhode Island & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.