Washington Labor Law Poster
Pending January 2019 Minimum Wage Notice:
- The Washington minimum wage will increase to $12.00 per hour effective January 1, 2019.
Pending January 2019 Paid Family and Medical Leave Notice:
- The new Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave law will be financed by payroll deductions. Premiums will be collected beginning January 1, 2019. Benefits will be paid beginning January 1, 2020.
Pending January 2019 Equal Pay Act Notice:
- A new notice for the Washington Equal Pay Act will outline requirements of the law.
Pending January 2019 Your Rights as a Worker Notice:
- The updated Washington Your Rights as a Worker notice will include additional information on the Domestic Violence Leave law.
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $11.50 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. Workers who are 14 or 15 years old may be paid $9.78 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 9/2017
Your Rights as a Worker (Jan 2018)
- The updated notice includes information on the new Paid Sick Leave law, effective Jan. 1, 2018. Most employees will accrue 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 40 hours worked.
- Parents of teens ages 14–17 must sign separate authorization forms if their children want to work during the school year and/or during the summer.
- New Revision Date of 8/2017
Unemployment Benefits (Oct 2017)
- Benefits assistance by phone is now limited to two days a week.
- New Revision Date of 10/17
Unemployment Benefits – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Unemployment Benefits – Feb 2016
Minimum Wage – Jan 2016
Job Safety and Health – Sept 2015
Washington Posting Requirements
Mandatory Washington Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $11.50 effective 1/1/18*
- Unemployment Benefits*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Self-Insured Business Notice*
- Your Rights as a Worker*
- WISHA (Safety and Health)*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Washington poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Washington & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.