Washington Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (January 2019)
- The minimum wage will increase to $12.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2019. Workers who are 14 or 15 years old may be paid $10.20 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 12/2018
Self-Insured Workers’ Compensation – Notice to Employees (January 2019)
- Upon request, foreign language support is now available via the phone numbers provided.
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Your Rights as a Worker – Jan 2018
Unemployment Benefits – Jan 2018
Washington Posting Requirements
Mandatory Washington Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $12.00 effective 1/1/19*
- Unemployment Benefits*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Self-Insured Workers’ Compensation*
- Your Rights as a Worker*
- WISHA (Safety and Health)*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Washington poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Washington & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.