Washington Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $11.50 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. Workers who are 14 or 15 years old may be paid $9.78 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 9/2017
Your Rights as a Worker (Jan 2018)
- The updated notice includes information on the new Paid Sick Leave law, effective Jan. 1, 2018. Most employees will accrue 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 40 hours worked.
- Parents of teens ages 14–17 must sign separate authorization forms if their children want to work during the school year and/or during the summer.
- New Revision Date of 8/2017
Unemployment Benefits (Oct 2017)
- Benefits assistance by phone is now limited to two days a week.
- New Revision Date of 10/17
Unemployment Benefits – Jan 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Unemployment Benefits – Feb 2016
Minimum Wage – Jan 2016
Job Safety and Health – Sept 2015
Washington Posting Requirements
Mandatory Washington Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $11.50 effective 1/1/18*
- Unemployment Benefits*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Self-Insured Business Notice*
- Your Rights as a Worker*
- WISHA (Safety and Health)*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Washington poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Washington & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.