Seattle Labor Law Poster
- Effective January 1, 2020:
- For large employers (501 or more employees), the minimum wage is $16.39 per hour.
- For small employers (500 or fewer employees) who don’t contribute at least $2.25 per hour toward employees’ medical benefits and/or employees don’t earn at least $2.25 per hour in tips, the minimum wage is $15.75 per hour.
- For small employers (500 or fewer employees) who do contribute at least $2.25 per hour toward employees’ medical benefits and/or employees do earn at least $2.25 per hour in tips, the minimum wage is $13.50 per hour.
- Under the new law, effective January 1, 2020, businesses with 20 or more employees must offer covered employees a monthly pre-tax payroll deduction for transit or vanpool expenses, or a transit pass that is fully or partially subsidized.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Wage Theft – Jan 2018
Paid Sick & Safe Time – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Seattle WA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Seattle WA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage rates — effective 1/1/20:
- $16.39 (501 or more employees)
- $15.75 (500 or fewer employees without benefits or tips)
- $13.50 (500 or fewer employees with benefits or tips)
- Wage Theft
- Paid Sick & Safe Time
- Fair Chance Employment
- Commuter Benefits
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Seattle WA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Seattle WA poster is 11″w by 17″h
Quality full-color printing
Washington Posting Requirements
Mandatory Washington Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Self-Insured Business Notice
- Your Rights as a Worker
- WISHA (Safety and Health)
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!