Includes mandatory Seattle, WA labor law posting requirements. Please see the Seattle, WA Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Seattle WA poster is 11″w by 17″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Seattle WA – Minimum Wage (October 2021)
- Effective January 1st, 2022, the minimum wage will increase to
- $17.27/hour for large employers,
- $15.75/hour for employers who pay $1.52/hour towards medical benefits and/or employees who earn a minimum of $1.52/hour in tips, and
- $17.27/hour for all other employees.
- The title for the Contact information notice has been redesigned.
- Ordinance numbers have been removed from all notices.
Mandatory Seattle WA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Wage Theft
- Paid Sick & Safe Time
- Fair Chance Employment
- Commuter Benefits
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Minimum Wage – Jan 2021
Minimum Wage – Jan 2020
Commuter Benefits – Jan 2020
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Wage Theft – Jan 2018
Paid Sick & Safe Time – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017