The State & Federal Compliance Plan can be purchased in 1, 2, or 3 year plan lengths and include:
- Current mandatory State and Federal labor law notices available laminated front and back for protection and durability or unlaminated to support our eco-friendly initiative.
- Updates automatically delivered free of charge (no printing, handling, or shipping fees) on each mandatory labor law update for the length of your plan.
- A warranty guarantee of up to $41,000. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date.
- Live support from our labor law experts by email, phone, or chat.
- Informative letter regarding additional Federal/State posting requirements that must be obtained from specific agencies.
For more information on recent labor law changes by State, visit our labor law updates page and sign up for free alerts.
Our Annual Compliance Plan has a one-time shipping charge of $12.95 per plan, which covers you for the entire length of your service. This means you won’t have to worry about paying for shipping on any updates or renewals.
- Separate posters measure 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one posters vary by State.
- Printed in high quality full color
- Available laminated or unlaminated
- Made in the USA
Posters must be posted in a location accessible to all employees.
Benefits of a multiyear plan:
- Secure Your Pricing: Have peace of mind knowing your pricing is locked in for up to three years.
- Save Money: Multiyear plans are cost effective with increased savings each year.
- Reduce Your Workload: You’ve got plenty on your plate, get labor law compliance off it for the next three years.
- EEOC Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster. Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size. Spanish posters are currently not available for Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Iowa, Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming. (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
Federal contractors and/or subcontractors are required to post certain notices under laws enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor. Notices must be posted at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where they may be easily seen by employees. Our Federal Contractor Poster includes the mandatory posting requirements for federal contractors/subcontractors.
What our customers are saying
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes… The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!
The staff is amazing I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their Compliance annual poster service and now I know I’m always in compliance.
Truly relieves me of worrying As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
Do you manage compliance for 30 or more locations?
Call us at 800-322-3636 or fill out a free quote form for more information on our corporate solutions. Must need 30 or more poster plans to qualify.
- Scaled Volume Discounting
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Free Shipping on Initial Order & Updates