- Includes mandatory Prince George’s County MD labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Prince George’s County MD poster is 8 1/2″w by 11″h
Quality full-color printing
Maryland Posting Requirements
Mandatory Maryland Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage and Overtime
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Work Permit for Minors
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Discrimination
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-MOSH
- Pregnant & Working
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave
Minimum Wage (July 2019)
Through December 31, 2020, the minimum wage rate of $11.50 will remain in effect, regardless of employer size.
- Effective January 1, 2021, the state minimum wage will apply to all employers.
- Restaurant owners who utilize a tip credit are required to provide employees with a written or electronic wage statement for each pay period.
- Employees under 18 (originally 20) must earn at least 85% of the county minimum wage.
- Seasonal amusement and recreational establishments that meet certain criteria have been added to the “Overtime Only Exemptions” list.
- New Revision Date of 6/2019
Mandatory Prince George’s County MD Labor Law Notices
Minimum Wage – Sept 2017