Prince George's County Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (May 2019)
- Through December 31, 2020, the minimum wage rate of $11.50 will remain in effect, regardless of employer size.
- Effective January 1, 2021, the state minimum wage will apply to all employers.
- Restaurant owners who utilize a tip credit are required to provide employees with a written or electronic wage statement for each pay period.
- Employees under 18 (originally 20) must earn at least 85% of the county minimum wage.
- Seasonal amusement and recreational establishments that meet certain criteria have been added to the “Overtime Only Exemptions” list.
- New Revision Date of 6/2019
Minimum Wage – Sept 2017
- Includes mandatory Prince George’s County MD labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Prince George’s County MD poster is 8 1/2″w by 11″h
Quality full-color printing
Maryland Posting Requirements
Mandatory Maryland Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage and Overtime
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Work Permit for Minors
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Discrimination
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Occupational Safety and Health Law—MOSH
- Pregnant & Working
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!