Specific restaurant-focused Labor Law Posters
- Handwashing: These posters, which are typically posted above every sink, explain that employees are required to wash their hands before preparing food and after any unhygienic act. Many, but not all, states require these posters.
- Accident prevention: This poster explains how employees can reduce their risk of injuries at work by lifting heavy items safely and by taking steps to avoid slips, trips, and falls.
- First aid: In some states, you must display a poster that explains the proper way to render first aid, including how to administer the Heimlich maneuver in the event a restaurant patron chokes on their food and how to handle other medical emergencies.
- Fire extinguisher poster: This poster explains what restaurant employees should do in the event of a fire, including when and how to use a fire extinguisher.
All above notices included when purchasing a Restaurant Bundle
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters for Restaurant Establishments
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Federal Minimum Wage Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Law Poster
- Occupational Safety and Health Law Poster (OSHA)
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Employee Polygraph Protection Act
All above notices included when purchasing a 1-Year Compliance Plan
Looking for multi location pricing?
Fill out our quote form and a Labor Law Expert will call you shortly.